We're having a baby!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Growth spurt?

I've been tired since about 6 days after our IUI. I take evening naps 2-3 times a week, stay awake for another hour, maybe 2, and go back to bed.

Yesterday, I reached an all-time low. Friday night, I went to bed "late" (read: 10:30 instead of 9:00). Saturday morning, David called me because he was getting off work on time and wanted to go to breakfast (he NEVER gets off on time, so this was a reason to celebrate and he knew I've been craving Village Inn's multigrain pancakes!).

So, I had to work at the shop all day yesterday. I did okay when I was busy - I was tired, but functioning. It quieted down, and after lunch, I started getting some heartburn. I *think* I fell asleep for a few minutes during one of the bridal appointments when I was the only one in the design room!

David's mom had planned dinner because there was a football game on. I went to her house, ate dinner, and went to lay down for a few minutes. I laid down a little before 7:00. I woke up at 9:00 to go to the bathroom. David came to give me a kiss and tell me he was going to work a little before 10:00. I was planning on getting up and going home when he went to work.

Um, yeah... I went back to sleep and didn't wake up again until 11:30! EEK! Sad part... I drove home and went right back to bed! The poor dogs were locked up from 5:30 until I woke up this morning. I didn't wake up until 8:30!

I couldn't believe it! I'm not as tired today, but feel like I could lay down and probably take another nap - and I haven't even been up for 2 hrs yet! The "rumor" is my energy will come back during 2nd trimester, and to just listen to my body and if I need to rest, I need to rest. But, I kinda feel lazy. Like, I have no energy. I feel like I physically can't do anything, but sometimes I don't feel like I could sleep if I tried.

We get to see the baby again on Wednesday. I'll be 10 weeks on Thursday! I can't wait to see if my baby looks like a baby yet!!! Until then... tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment