I also expressed my concern about the CONSTANT nausea. She asked if I've tried eating smaller meals - yep, that was the first thing I tried! She said to stop taking the prenatal they put me on, and switch to Flinstones chewables. I've also been on 1 tablet of Folic Acid every day, and now I'm increasing to 2 tablets. I'm praying this helps the stomach! I know that nausea is part of having a baby, but when I can't be an effective teacher, we have to change something!
My next ultrasound is November 24th - the day before Thanksgiving. We definitely have SO much to be thankful for this year, something we were both starting to believe would never happen. I will be almost 10 weeks, so hopefully I will get to go off the Progesterone. Not that I mind sticking my finger up my hoo-haa twice a day, but David thinks that might be part of my tummy issues also!

No comments:
Post a Comment