
Bouncy seat - I love the toy bar, and the music is really cool and fun. Pattern is alphabet blocks.
Graco Travel System with 2 bases! It's grey and a really dark purple.
This swing can change orientation. So, if baby wants to go back and forth, s/he can! Or we can go side to side. Music, lights, nature sounds, etc... We tested it out last night and we could probably fling baby across the room on the highest speed!

This AWESOME pack & play has wheels on one side, storage pockets on the side, and a removable bassinet AND changing table! Perfect for the living room when baby first comes home and I'm too tired to go upstairs to change diapers and can't get down on the floor yet!
I also got some really nice clothes - my friend is a stay at home mom, so she only needed a handful of dress clothes. I tried the jeans on tonight, and the inseam is too short, but another friend of mine will be able to wear them. The other pants I still need to try on, and if nothing else -- just the cost of the tops alone, I STILL saved money!

No comments:
Post a Comment